1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
2. Sign in with the your Microsoft account. Don’t have an account?
3. Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/
3.2 Enter the activation code and press next.
3.3 Check if the product is correct and press confirm.
3.4 Go to Services & subscriptions here You can find all your account product keys either for MAC or PC and download the software owned.
3.5 Press Install. On the next screen you can press other options if you need to select different language, architecture or download an offline installer. Make your selections and press Install. This will start the download of the software.
Install on PC
Install on PCTo top
1. Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
2. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
3. To open an Office app, select the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and type the name of an Office app, like Word.
- If you have Windows 8.1 or 8.0, type the name of an Office app on the Start screen. Can’t find your Office apps?
4. To open the Office app, select its icon in the search results.
5. When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. Office is activated and ready to use.
Install on MAC
Install on MACTo top
1.Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).
2. On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
3. Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
4. Select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
5. Choose how you want to install Office and click Continue.
6. Review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then click Install.
7. Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
8. The software begins to install. Click Close when the installation is finished.
9. Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock to display all of your apps.
10. Click the Microsoft Word icon in the Launchpad.
11. The What’s New window opens automatically when you launch Word. Click Get Started to start activating.