Internet activationTo top
If you choose to activate your Windows via the internet and you’re already online, the process is quick and simple.
Take these steps to activate your Windows 7:
- Open Windows Activation by clicking the Start button, right-click Computer, go to Properties, then click Activate Windows now.
- If Windows detects an internet connection, click Activate Windows online now. Administrator permission is required.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Type your Windows 7 product key when prompted, click Next, then follow the instructions.
Phone activationTo top
If Windows is not able to activate the product online, you will have the option to activate Windows 7 using an automated phone system.
- In the bottom left, click Start, right-click on Computer and select Properties. Then click on Activate Windows now.
- Select Show other activation methods.
- Enter the product key for Windows 7 you received from us and then click “Next”.
- Select Use automatic telephone system.
- You now have to select your Default location in the list and then click on Next.
You can reach the Microsoft activation hotline on 0800 – 018 8354. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.