Our ESD digital licenses are 100% original and are delivered digitally via e-mail within minutes of receiving payment. In particular, the Product Key provided to activate Microsoft Windows Server 2019 – Device Cals – 50 devices has no expiry date, and can be reinstalled on the same device used for the first activation. With the purchase of this product you will receive the Product Key for activating the software and all the instructions for correct installation.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services CAL 50 devices is part of the flexible licensing system for Windows Server 2019 . It will offer customers the opportunity to take advantage of fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve customer administration and experiences.
What are Remote Desktop Services?
RDS stands for “Remote Desktop Services” and refers to the functionality that allows users to work with graphical desktops and Windows applications via remote access. Desktop networks can be centrally managed using the appropriate Client Access Licenses (CALs). This gives a company’s IT department more time to upgrade to the latest version of the server operating system. The “Quick Updates” feature will also help you save time installing updates in the future.
Each user or device that accesses a licensed Windows Server requires a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server CAL and Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
Allows a user to establish a Remote Desktop session on a Remote Desktop Session Host server. Regardless of the number of devices the user uses to log in.
Allows a specific device to establish a Remote Desktop session on a Remote Desktop Session Host server. Regardless of the number of users who connect from this device.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Hard Drive: RDS Service Cals requires a minimum of 6GB of available hard drive space.
- Monitor: SQL Server requires a monitor with Super-VGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution.
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (charges may apply).
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: at least 4GB and should be increased as the database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor type: x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Operating system: Windows Server 2019
- .NET Framework: Minimum operating systems include the minimum .NET framework.
- Networking Software: Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in networking software. Named and default instances of a standalone installation support the following network protocols: Shared Memory, Named Pipes, and TCP / IP.
- Installation of RDS Service Cals is only supported on x64 processors. It is no longer supported on x86 processors.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: Retail License Key
- Compatibility: 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- This edition includes 50 Client Device Access Licenses
- Product code: R18-05829
- EAN/UPC: 889842427370